1. Method of payment
The merchant allows the following payment methods:
- by transfer to the account of E-CER d.o.o. (according to the offer or estimate). After the order, a UPN order is sent to the buyer’s email address, which the buyer can pay at the post office or bank. After payment of the entire purchase price, the product and the invoice are sent to the customer. By paying by advance invoice, the buyer agrees to the general terms and conditions.
- with a Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa credit card
- via PayPa
No orders are delivered during weekends and holidays.
- The merchant will deliver the goods or services within the agreed time.
- The contractual partner for the delivery of parcels is GLS.
|Shipping to||Delivery time|
|Slovenia||1 – 2 days|
|Croatia||2 – 4 days|
|Austria||2 – 4 days|
|Belgium, Danish, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Germany||3 – 6 days|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden||4 – 8 days|
|Greece||3 – 6 days|
|Switzerland||3 – 6 days|
- Our partner delivers packages in the morning hours to the address entered when placing the order.
- If you are not at the designated place (company, office, etc.) at the time of delivery, the delivery person will leave a message with instructions for later pickup.
- If the buyer does not receive the goods within a few days of dispatch, he shall immediately notify the provider.
- In this case, the provider determines the reasons and informs the customer about it.
The cost of postage depends on the amount of products ordered.
- The postage of the order is calculated according to the weight of the order.
- For orders over €100, shipping is free.
In the case of an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the GLS courier will leave you a message about the delivery. The message contains the package number and the phone number of the GLS delivery service.
When accepting the shipment, the buyer should check its contents. In case of damage, the buyer must immediately inform the seller about the condition of the shipment and attach pictures of the package and its contents.